Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Top 10 Books of 2015


 One Book at a time's 
     Top 10 Books of 2015
          What an amazing 7 months I have had to date!  I know, not even a year yet!  My sweet little blog has been reviewed over 25,000 times!  Wow! Seriously?  Through my experience I have met many amazing authors and friends that I will have forever and cherish!  I have had the chance to read many amazing books I can't recommend enough and some that I couldn't finish.  (I tried, I hope that counts?)  I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for myself and One Book at a time and I hope that ya'll are along for the ride!  Happy reading!
xx Bethany  
1.  How to Bake Series by Gina Henning 


 2.  Dangled Carat/Plan Bea by Hilary Grossman 

3.  Twin Piques by Tracie Banister
4.  Blogger Girl/Novelista Girl by Meredith Schorr
5.  Inconceivable by Tegan Wren



  6.  What Happens Series by T.A. Williams


7.  The Little Book Shop On The Corner Series by Rebecca Raisin
8.  A Miracle at Macy's by Lynn Marie Hulsman
9.  Clutch by Lisa Becker
10.  Christmas Confessions & Cocktails by Vicki Lesage

What an amazing year 2015 has been, on to 2016!

xx
Bethany Lynne


 



No comments:

Post a Comment